Is InstaForex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
InstaForex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with InstaForex , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against InstaForex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect InstaForex is Operating a Forex Scam
- InstaForex froze your account
- InstaForex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- InstaForex doesn’t take your calls
- InstaForex shut down their website
- You noticed InstaForex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- InstaForex is offering you a bonus
- InstaForex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.