Is INFINOX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
INFINOX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with INFINOX , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against INFINOX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect INFINOX is Operating a Forex Scam
- INFINOX froze your account
- INFINOX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- INFINOX doesn’t take your calls
- INFINOX shut down their website
- You noticed INFINOX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- INFINOX is offering you a bonus
- INFINOX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.