Is Grinta Invest a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Grinta Invest was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Grinta Invest , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Grinta Invest as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Grinta Invest is Operating a Forex Scam
- Grinta Invest froze your account
- Grinta Invest blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Grinta Invest doesn’t take your calls
- Grinta Invest shut down their website
- You noticed Grinta Invest took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Grinta Invest is offering you a bonus
- Grinta Invest is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.