Is eXcentral a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
eXcentral was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with eXcentral , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against eXcentral as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect eXcentral is Operating a Forex Scam
- eXcentral froze your account
- eXcentral blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- eXcentral doesn’t take your calls
- eXcentral shut down their website
- You noticed eXcentral took money out from your bank account without your permission
- eXcentral is offering you a bonus
- eXcentral is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.