Is EightCap a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
EightCap was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with EightCap , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against EightCap as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect EightCap is Operating a Forex Scam
- EightCap froze your account
- EightCap blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- EightCap doesn’t take your calls
- EightCap shut down their website
- You noticed EightCap took money out from your bank account without your permission
- EightCap is offering you a bonus
- EightCap is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.