Is Daniels Trading a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Daniels Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Daniels Trading , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Daniels Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Daniels Trading is Operating a Forex Scam
- Daniels Trading froze your account
- Daniels Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Daniels Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Daniels Trading shut down their website
- You noticed Daniels Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Daniels Trading is offering you a bonus
- Daniels Trading is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.