Is City Credit Capital a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
City Credit Capital was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with City Credit Capital , it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against City Credit Capital as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect City Credit Capital is Operating a Forex Scam
- City Credit Capital froze your account
- City Credit Capital blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- City Credit Capital doesn’t take your calls
- City Credit Capital shut down their website
- You noticed City Credit Capital took money out from your bank account without your permission
- City Credit Capital is offering you a bonus
- City Credit Capital is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam and Return your funds?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.