Is OlympusMarkets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
OlympusMarkets was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this OlympusMarkets and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with OlympusMarkets, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against OlympusMarkets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect OlympusMarkets is Operating a Forex Scam
- OlympusMarkets froze your account
- OlympusMarkets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- OlympusMarkets doesn’t take your calls
- OlympusMarkets shut down his website
- You noticed OlympusMarkets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- OlympusMarkets is offering you a bonus
- OlympusMarkets is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.