Is Nagaharu Global a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Nagaharu Global was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Nagaharu Global and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Nagaharu Global, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Nagaharu Global as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Nagaharu Global is Operating a Forex Scam
- Nagaharu Global froze your account
- Nagaharu Global blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Nagaharu Global doesn’t take your calls
- Nagaharu Global shut down his website
- You noticed Nagaharu Global took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Nagaharu Global is offering you a bonus
- Nagaharu Global is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.