Is MPlus Social a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
MPlus Social was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this MPlus Social and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with MPlus Social, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against MPlus Social as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect MPlus Social is Operating a Forex Scam
- MPlus Social froze your account
- MPlus Social blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- MPlus Social doesn’t take your calls
- MPlus Social shut down his website
- You noticed MPlus Social took money out from your bank account without your permission
- MPlus Social is offering you a bonus
- MPlus Social is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.