Is Meta Investing a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Meta Investing was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Meta Investing and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Meta Investing, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Meta Investing as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Meta Investing is Operating a Forex Scam
- Meta Investing froze your account
- Meta Investing blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Meta Investing doesn’t take your calls
- Meta Investing shut down his website
- You noticed Meta Investing took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Meta Investing is offering you a bonus
- Meta Investing is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.