Is LQDFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
LQDFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this LQDFX and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with LQDFX, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against LQDFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect LQDFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- LQDFX froze your account
- LQDFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- LQDFX doesn’t take your calls
- LQDFX shut down his website
- You noticed LQDFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- LQDFX is offering you a bonus
- LQDFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.