Is Lockwood Investments a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Lockwood Investments was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Lockwood Investments and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Lockwood Investments, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Lockwood Investments as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Lockwood Investments is Operating a Forex Scam
- Lockwood Investments froze your account
- Lockwood Investments blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Lockwood Investments doesn’t take your calls
- Lockwood Investments shut down his website
- You noticed Lockwood Investments took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Lockwood Investments is offering you a bonus
- Lockwood Investments is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.