Is Larkin Asset Management a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Larkin Asset Management was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Larkin Asset Management, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Larkin Asset Management as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Larkin Asset Management is Operating a Forex Scam
- Larkin Asset Management froze your account
- Larkin Asset Management blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Larkin Asset Management doesn’t take your calls
- Larkin Asset Management shut down their website
- You noticed Larkin Asset Management took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Larkin Asset Management is offering you a bonus
- Larkin Asset Management is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.