Is ISGXchange a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
ISGXchange was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this ISGXchange and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with ISGXchange, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against ISGXchange as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect ISGXchange is Operating a Forex Scam
- ISGXchange froze your account
- ISGXchange blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- ISGXchange doesn’t take your calls
- ISGXchange shut down his website
- You noticed ISGXchange took money out from your bank account without your permission
- ISGXchange is offering you a bonus
- ISGXchange is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.