Is InstaFX24 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
InstaFX24 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this InstaFX24 and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with InstaFX24, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against InstaFX24 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect InstaFX24 is Operating a Forex Scam
- InstaFX24 froze your account
- InstaFX24 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- InstaFX24 doesn’t take your calls
- InstaFX24 shut down his website
- You noticed InstaFX24 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- InstaFX24 is offering you a bonus
- InstaFX24 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.