Is HQBroker a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
HQBroker was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this HQBroker and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with HQBroker, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against HQBroker as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect HQBroker is Operating a Forex Scam
- HQBroker froze your account
- HQBroker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- HQBroker doesn’t take your calls
- HQBroker shut down his website
- You noticed HQBroker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- HQBroker is offering you a bonus
- HQBroker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.