Is GTinvestors a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
GTinvestors was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this GTinvestors and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with GTinvestors, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against GTinvestors as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect GTinvestors is Operating a Forex Scam
- GTinvestors froze your account
- GTinvestors blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- GTinvestors doesn’t take your calls
- GTinvestors shut down his website
- You noticed GTinvestors took money out from your bank account without your permission
- GTinvestors is offering you a bonus
- GTinvestors is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.