Is Global Clearing Group a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Global Clearing Group was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Global Clearing Group and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Global Clearing Group, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Global Clearing Group as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Global Clearing Group is Operating a Forex Scam
- Global Clearing Group froze your account
- Global Clearing Group blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Global Clearing Group doesn’t take your calls
- Global Clearing Group shut down his website
- You noticed Global Clearing Group took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Global Clearing Group is offering you a bonus
- Global Clearing Group is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.