Is GCI Financial a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
GCI Financial was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this GCI Financial and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with GCI Financial, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against GCI Financial as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect GCI Financial is Operating a Forex Scam
- GCI Financial froze your account
- GCI Financial blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- GCI Financial doesn’t take your calls
- GCI Financial shut down his website
- You noticed GCI Financial took money out from your bank account without your permission
- GCI Financial is offering you a bonus
- GCI Financial is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.