Is GCC Investing a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
GCC Investing was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this GCC Investing and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with GCC Investing, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against GCC Investing as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect GCC Investing is Operating a Forex Scam
- GCC Investing froze your account
- GCC Investing blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- GCC Investing doesn’t take your calls
- GCC Investing shut down his website
- You noticed GCC Investing took money out from your bank account without your permission
- GCC Investing is offering you a bonus
- GCC Investing is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.