Is Gallant Finance a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Gallant Finance was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Gallant Finance and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Gallant Finance, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Gallant Finance as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Gallant Finance is Operating a Forex Scam
- Gallant Finance froze your account
- Gallant Finance blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Gallant Finance doesn’t take your calls
- Gallant Finance shut down his website
- You noticed Gallant Finance took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Gallant Finance is offering you a bonus
- Gallant Finance is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.