Is FXmarket247 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
FXmarket247 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this FXmarket247 and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with FXmarket247, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against FXmarket247 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect FXmarket247 is Operating a Forex Scam
- FXmarket247 froze your account
- FXmarket247 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- FXmarket247 doesn’t take your calls
- FXmarket247 shut down his website
- You noticed FXmarket247 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- FXmarket247 is offering you a bonus
- FXmarket247 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.