Is FortFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
FortFX was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this FortFX and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with FortFX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against FortFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect FortFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- FortFX froze your account
- FortFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- FortFX doesn’t take your calls
- FortFX shut down his website
- You noticed FortFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- FortFX is offering you a bonus
- FortFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.