Is Expert Option a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Expert Option was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Expert Option and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Expert Option, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Expert Option as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Expert Option is Operating a Forex Scam
- Expert Option froze your account
- Expert Option blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Expert Option doesn’t take your calls
- Expert Option shut down his website
- You noticed Expert Option took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Expert Option is offering you a bonus
- Expert Option is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.