Is EuroPrime a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
EuroPrime was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this EuroPrime and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with EuroPrime, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against EuroPrime as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect EuroPrime is Operating a Forex Scam
- EuroPrime froze your account
- EuroPrime blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- EuroPrime doesn’t take your calls
- EuroPrime shut down his website
- You noticed EuroPrime took money out from your bank account without your permission
- EuroPrime is offering you a bonus
- EuroPrime is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.