Is Emporio Trading a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Emporio Trading was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Emporio Trading and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Emporio Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Emporio Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Emporio Trading is Operating a Forex Scam
- Emporio Trading froze your account
- Emporio Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Emporio Trading doesn’t take your calls
- Emporio Trading shut down his website
- You noticed Emporio Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Emporio Trading is offering you a bonus
- Emporio Trading is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.