Is Efexa1000 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Efexa1000 was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Efexa1000 and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Efexa1000, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Efexa1000 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Efexa1000 is Operating a Forex Scam
- Efexa1000 froze your account
- Efexa1000 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Efexa1000 doesn’t take your calls
- Efexa1000 shut down his website
- You noticed Efexa1000 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Efexa1000 is offering you a bonus
- Efexa1000 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.