Is EagleGlobalMarkets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
EagleGlobalMarkets was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with EagleGlobalMarkets, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against EagleGlobalMarkets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect EagleGlobalMarkets is Operating a Forex Scam
- EagleGlobalMarkets froze your account
- EagleGlobalMarkets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- EagleGlobalMarkets doesn’t take your calls
- EagleGlobalMarkets shut down their website
- You noticed EagleGlobalMarkets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- EagleGlobalMarkets is offering you a bonus
- EagleGlobalMarkets is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.