Is Dualix.MaxiGrid a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Dualix.MaxiGrid was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Dualix.MaxiGrid, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Dualix.MaxiGrid as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Dualix.MaxiGrid is Operating a Forex Scam
- Dualix.MaxiGrid froze your account
- Dualix.MaxiGrid blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Dualix.MaxiGrid doesn’t take your calls
- Dualix.MaxiGrid shut down their website
- You noticed Dualix.MaxiGrid took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Dualix.MaxiGrid is offering you a bonus
- Dualix.MaxiGrid is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.