Is DeltinFX a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
DeltinFX was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with DeltinFX, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against DeltinFX as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect DeltinFX is Operating a Forex Scam
- DeltinFX froze your account
- DeltinFX blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- DeltinFX doesn’t take your calls
- DeltinFX shut down their website
- You noticed DeltinFX took money out from your bank account without your permission
- DeltinFX is offering you a bonus
- DeltinFX is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.