Is Dax-300 a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Dax-300 was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Dax-300 and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Dax-300, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Dax-300 as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Dax-300 is Operating a Forex Scam
- Dax-300 froze your account
- Dax-300 blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Dax-300 doesn’t take your calls
- Dax-300 shut down his website
- You noticed Dax-300 took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Dax-300 is offering you a bonus
- Dax-300 is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.