Is CentroBanc a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
CentroBanc was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this CentroBanc and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with CentroBanc, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against CentroBanc as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect CentroBanc is Operating a Forex Scam
- CentroBanc froze your account
- CentroBanc blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- CentroBanc doesn’t take your calls
- CentroBanc shut down his website
- You noticed CentroBanc took money out from your bank account without your permission
- CentroBanc is offering you a bonus
- CentroBanc is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.