Is CCM Clearing a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
CCM Clearing was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this CCM Clearing and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with CCM Clearing, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against CCM Clearing as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect CCM Clearing is Operating a Forex Scam
- CCM Clearing froze your account
- CCM Clearing blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- CCM Clearing doesn’t take your calls
- CCM Clearing shut down his website
- You noticed CCM Clearing took money out from your bank account without your permission
- CCM Clearing is offering you a bonus
- CCM Clearing is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.