Is Capital Banks a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Capital Banks was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Capital Banks and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Capital Banks, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Capital Banks as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Capital Banks is Operating a Forex Scam
- Capital Banks froze your account
- Capital Banks blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Capital Banks doesn’t take your calls
- Capital Banks shut down his website
- You noticed Capital Banks took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Capital Banks is offering you a bonus
- Capital Banks is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.