Is Caesar Trade a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Caesar Trade was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Caesar Trade and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Caesar Trade, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Caesar Trade as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Caesar Trade is Operating a Forex Scam
- Caesar Trade froze your account
- Caesar Trade blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Caesar Trade doesn’t take your calls
- Caesar Trade shut down his website
- You noticed Caesar Trade took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Caesar Trade is offering you a bonus
- Caesar Trade is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.