Is C7Traders a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
C7Traders was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with C7Traders, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against C7Traders as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect C7Traders is Operating a Forex Scam
- C7Traders froze your account
- C7Traders blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- C7Traders doesn’t take your calls
- C7Traders shut down their website
- You noticed C7Traders took money out from your bank account without your permission
- C7Traders is offering you a bonus
- C7Traders is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.