Is Brokerz Union a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Brokerz Union was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Brokerz Union and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Brokerz Union, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Brokerz Union as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Brokerz Union is Operating a Forex Scam
- Brokerz Union froze your account
- Brokerz Union blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Brokerz Union doesn’t take your calls
- Brokerz Union shut down his website
- You noticed Brokerz Union took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Brokerz Union is offering you a bonus
- Brokerz Union is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.