Is Britonprice a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Britonprice was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Britonprice and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Britonprice, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Britonprice as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Britonprice is Operating a Forex Scam
- Britonprice froze your account
- Britonprice blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Britonprice doesn’t take your calls
- Britonprice shut down his website
- You noticed Britonprice took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Britonprice is offering you a bonus
- Britonprice is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.