Is BlueBullCap a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
BlueBullCap was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with BlueBullCap, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against BlueBullCap as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect BlueBullCap is Operating a Forex Scam
- BlueBullCap froze your account
- BlueBullCap blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- BlueBullCap doesn’t take your calls
- BlueBullCap shut down their website
- You noticed BlueBullCap took money out from your bank account without your permission
- BlueBullCap is offering you a bonus
- BlueBullCap is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.