Is Bitfinex a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Bitfinex was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Bitfinex, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Bitfinex as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Bitfinex is Operating a Forex Scam
- Bitfinex froze your account
- Bitfinex blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Bitfinex doesn’t take your calls
- Bitfinex shut down their website
- You noticed Bitfinex took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Bitfinex is offering you a bonus
- Bitfinex is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.