Is Binomo a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Binomo was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Binomo and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Binomo, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Binomo as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Binomo is Operating a Forex Scam
- Binomo froze your account
- Binomo blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Binomo doesn’t take your calls
- Binomo shut down his website
- You noticed Binomo took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Binomo is offering you a bonus
- Binomo is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.