Is Binance a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Binance was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Binance, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Binance as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Binance is Operating a Forex Scam
- Binance froze your account
- Binance blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Binance doesn’t take your calls
- Binance shut down their website
- You noticed Binance took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Binance is offering you a bonus
- Binance is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.