Is Axi a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Axi was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Axi, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Axi as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Axi is Operating a Forex Scam
- Axi froze your account
- Axi blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Axi doesn’t take your calls
- Axi shut down their website
- You noticed Axi took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Axi is offering you a bonus
- Axi is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.