Is Ashford Investments a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
Ashford Investments was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this Ashford Investments and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with Ashford Investments, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against Ashford Investments as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect Ashford Investments is Operating a Forex Scam
- Ashford Investments froze your account
- Ashford Investments blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- Ashford Investments doesn’t take your calls
- Ashford Investments shut down his website
- You noticed Ashford Investments took money out from your bank account without your permission
- Ashford Investments is offering you a bonus
- Ashford Investments is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.