Is AngelBroking a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
AngelBroking was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with AngelBroking, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against AngelBroking as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect AngelBroking is Operating a Forex Scam
- AngelBroking froze your account
- AngelBroking blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- AngelBroking doesn’t take your calls
- AngelBroking shut down their website
- You noticed AngelBroking took money out from your bank account without your permission
- AngelBroking is offering you a bonus
- AngelBroking is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.