Is AMP Trading a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
AMP Trading was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this AMP Trading and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with AMP Trading, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against AMP Trading as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect AMP Trading is Operating a Forex Scam
- AMP Trading froze your account
- AMP Trading blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- AMP Trading doesn’t take your calls
- AMP Trading shut down his website
- You noticed AMP Trading took money out from your bank account without your permission
- AMP Trading is offering you a bonus
- AMP Trading is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.