Is A3T a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
A3T was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with them and if you are already involved, to contact them right away to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with A3T, it’s more than likely that you have been tricked or are involved in a scam. We therefore advise that you report a scam and file a chargeback against A3T as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect A3T is Operating a Forex Scam
- A3T froze your account
- A3T blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- A3T doesn’t take your calls
- A3T shut down their website
- You noticed A3T took money out from your bank account without your permission
- A3T is offering you a bonus
- A3T is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.