Is 4xpremium a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
4xpremium was identified to be operating under questionable business practices and is suspected to be a scam broker.. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 4xpremium and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 4xpremium, it’s more than likely that you have been scammed or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 4xpremium as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 4xpremium is Operating a Forex Scam
- 4xpremium froze your account
- 4xpremium blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 4xpremium doesn’t take your calls
- 4xpremium shut down his website
- You noticed 4xpremium took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 4xpremium is offering you a bonus
- 4xpremium is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.