Is 365Markets a Legitimate Trader or a Scam Broker?
365Markets was identified to be operating under questionable and unethical methods due to their regulatory status and suspicious terms of service. Chargebax recommends that users do not trade with this 365Markets and if you are already involved, to contact them immediately to cash out your funds.
If you have experienced the following with 365Markets, it’s more than likely that you have been deceived or are involved in a scam. We therefore recommend that you report a scam and file a chargeback against 365Markets as the first step to recover your funds.
Reasons to Suspect 365Markets is Operating a Forex Scam
- 365Markets froze your account
- 365Markets blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- 365Markets doesn’t take your calls
- 365Markets shut down his website
- You noticed 365Markets took money out from your bank account without your permission
- 365Markets is offering you a bonus
- 365Markets is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
How to Report a Scam?
The best chance for a successful chargeback is to start the process as soon as possible.
Start by filling in the following form and a representative will contact you to provide all the information you need to know in order to get your chargeback process started.